The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 25
Last week I blew out the tire on my car, so I had to borrow my dad's truck to go to work. Oh My Goodness, I've never felt more powerful in my life as I was driving down the road! Now, I understand why so many guys write songs about their truck.
If I was cruising on a country road, I'd definitely want to be in a truck and listening to these tunes below:
1. Day Like This - Van Morrison
2. Carolina in my Mind - James Taylor
3. Loving You Easy - Zac Brown Band
4. Take Me Home - John Denver
5. Dancing in The Moonlight - King Harvest
I'm thankful for...
- my family.
- the Lord.
- my friends.
- my health.
- having a roof over my head.
- discovering Meg Cabot's new book. I haven't been able to put it down these last two days.
- having the ability to write and tell stories.
- my dog, who's always there to greet me when I come home from work.
- cashmere socks. Anna from The Anna Edit got me hooked on these!
- Sunday afternoon walks with my mom and dad.
Today's writing prompt:
List five facts about yourself that people don't know.