The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 26
5 facts about me: the book edition. I mean, this is a book blog after all...
- After reading Judy Blume's book, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, in the fourth grade, I knew I wanted to be a writer.
- My favorite book that I read in high school was The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthrone. I loved how scandalous it was, and I read this book during the time of Gossip Girl, so I knew all about juicy scandals.
- My favorite Jane Austen book is Persuasion. Although, I do watch the film adaption to Pride and Prejudice at least once a year. It's a close tie; however, there's just something about Anne Elliot and her story that I really love.
- Speaking of being scandalous... The first grown-up book I read, i.e. when more than just kissing was involved, was The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot. I can't remember how old I was exactly, maybe 11 or 12? I made sure that I only read it at night so my parents wouldn't find out.
- I never finished reading the Harry Potter series. I stopped after the fifth book.
Today's writing prompt:
Have you ever fallen in a public place? What did you do right after you fell?